Friday 1 February 2013

Counting down...fingers Crossed! #excited

 My book should be out soon!



Guardian Awakening is my first solo venture. I waver between excited and petrified!
Excited that I will have a book out with only my name on it but petrified that no one will want it!
I suppose all authors face this with each release.

for me this book came out of nowhere. It was a case of opening a word document and starting to type. The character of Romy emerged first, quickly followed by Essen, who loomed right behind her. The story meandered out eventually and thanks to the team at Breathless Press, who have created the fabulous cover and red penned the whole thing within an inch of its life, it looks like it will be ready to come out.

Here is a hint of the story:


When a runaway meets a Guardian out for revenge, two worlds collide. Can love conquer all, or is their relationship doomed before it even started?




So fingers crossed that there are not technical issues and it arrives next week! And that some people like it enough to buy it!

Love the banner too!




No comments:

Post a Comment