Sunday 14 April 2013

#Sexy Snippets from @TheNuthouseScribblers.

Welcome to Sexy Snippets.



Today's tasty treat comes from Logan's Captive, which is my story in The Enforcers, The Blood Bar Chronicles Book 3.



Let's get straight in with 7 sexy sentences:

“That’s it, my sweet, relax. I’m not gonna hurt you. I’m gonna
make your body sing with pleasure.” Logan scattered a trail of
kisses from her lips to her breasts, slowly slipping the straps of her
bra off and moving his hands under her to unhook it. He threw
the lacy thing onto the floor. “Mmm hmm, so much to enjoy.” He
licked her right nipple until it formed a peak, then he did the same
to the left and sucked hard.




Here is the blurb:

The Blood Bar Chronicles Book 3, The Enforcers When the Wicked Ladies of Fiction meet up in a Scottish bar they don't expect a night filled with danger, lust and hot supernatural men...


Why not check it out? I promise these sexy men will make it worth your while.

Buy Links:




Why not hop along and discover more sexy snippets?




6 comments:

  1. mmm, good snippet! and I love the cover on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, just yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Logan. I'll sing for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, nom nom nom. The snippet was great and the premise? I loooove men who aren't quite human;)

    ReplyDelete