Friday 15 November 2013

Flash Fiction Friday Sweet Music #FFF

Well...Okay...So...

I feel like I need to introduce myself all over again.

Hello, I'm Michaela Rhua, Micky or Mik to friends...wife, mother, sister, lover...

I write...well occasionally...it has been that long.

This is me breaking my duck (I think that's the right phrase?)


I saw this image and it grabbed me straight away. Hope you enjoy my flash. Be gentle, it's been a while...x


Sweet Music




Each note tugged at her heart, drawing her closer. She saw her sitting in the very centre of the bare, stone room, eyes closed; absorbed in the magic she was creating each time her fingers touched the strings. The Mistress stood in the archway, watching the youngling from whose hands emerged a rainbow of colours that swirled around the room, stretching and reaching deeper into her own cold heart. She felt the warmth of the music begin to melt her core. Her mind knew what her heart struggled to accept. She had found her sweet music.


Friday Flashers have 100 words to tell a story based on an image.
Why not see what the other Flashers have come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment