Friday 27 December 2013

Obedience. Flash Fiction Friday #FFF

Friday Flashers have 100 words to tell a story based on an image. Here is my offering - enjoy x



Obedience




Resist the urge. I keep telling myself. Do not moan. I bite my lip hoping the sharp pain of my teeth on my lips will hold the need to groan at bay. I must obey my Mistress. Today's lesson is obedience. Only, all my control ebbs away when I feel cold leather encased hands stroke my breasts in slow circles. A slight pinch of my nipples sends sparks of need straight to my core. A sensual fog weaves around my mind – give in, let your orgasm free – it says. Her hands draw out my breathy moan and I give in.


Don't forget to pop along and see what other Flashers have come up with. Each one has a slight different take on the image. I'm off to check out the others!


Michelle Howard: www.michellehowardwrites.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment