Sunday 9 March 2014

#SexySnippets #GuardianAwakening @TNScribblers


Hello Stranger....I hear you say. Well it has been a while....a LONG while.
My dry spell has turned into a whole year drought. So to inspire myself, I thought I would take a look through books I have written and see if it encourages me to start something new.
You see at the moment I have this...I CAN'T write thing going on in my head. My muse is missing! I will be whipping his ass when he returns!


So let's start with Guardian Awakening.


The beat kicked in, and Romy dropped her hip to the right, stepped back, and dropped her hip to the left. She swung round with her hands on her breasts, eyes half-closed, and really got into it. The music took over; she gyrated her hips toward him, and she slid her hands up and down her body. She wove her body back around to him and bent forward, giving him a great view of her ass as she brought her hands up to separate her cheeks and quickly let go. Spinning around again, she bounced to the music, knowing her breasts were the star of the show for this bit. She let her hands wander between her legs and into her black panties before moving her hand out and pinging the elastic. The whole time she maintained as much eye contact as she could.



Hope you like that snippet!

If you're interested in reading more, then have a look at the Breathless Press website or your local eBooks store.

( http://www.breathlesspress.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=179&zenid=32d38dc8604883afb99ecee763803973)

Why not hop along and see what other delicious snippets await you at other blogs?

http://www.thenuthousescribblers.blogspot.co.uk/p/sexy-snippets.html


No comments:

Post a Comment