Friday 18 April 2014

My Morning Sun. #FFF @MichaelaRhua

Welcome to Flasher Fiction Friday. 

Each writer always has a different take on the picture, but can something meaningful be crafted in 100 words? Well that is always the challenge. Here is mine so you be the judge.

My Morning Sun.









We are entertainers, vying for attention. The crown of glory is our prize. If we are victorious then rich Roman ladies will want to be our sponsors and pay close personal attention to us. That is not what I desire; he is my desire, who stands so I may be in shade and rest awhile from the morning sun. He is my morning sun. We are next. This moment is the last moment I will have with him. It is a perfect moment and one that I will take with me into the arena, where I will kill him.





Why not hop along to the other blogs to discover what they have in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment